Are you a student who thinks creatively, collaborates easily, and solves problem faster ? then is THE opportunity for you. Companies are looking to hire designer who can respond to changes quickly and develop solutions for complex problems. This opportunity will help you during a design contest which will help you sharpen your skills and also be prepared for a competitive environment of the future.
Student teams will be supported by Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corporation with sponsorship’s and an array of resources, including curriculum, parts designs, design tools, and more.
This year student teams now have the choice of using our SOLIDWORKS desktop product, which includes over twelve powerful design, and engineering products. Or the 3DExperience Platform, a cloud-based portfolio of integrated tools and apps.
Each member of design team will receive a personal license of the SOLIDWORKS Student Edition. Which includes:
- SOLIDWORKS Premium (3D CAD software
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium (FEA tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation, Electronics Cooling Module and HVAC module (CFD tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Motion (kinematics analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics Premium (part and mold filling analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS Sustainability (environmental impact tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical Professional (electrical systems design tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Model-Based Definition (define, organize, and publish 3D PMI)
- SOLIDWORKS PCB (electronics design technology)
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional Visualize Boost (develop rich, photo quality content)
- SOLIDWORKS Composer (technical documentation tools)*
- SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional (integrate design and manufacturing processes)
- MySolidWorks for Students* (resource for all things SOLIDWORKS)
* Does not include eCourses.
Teams can apply for both sponsorships if they choose. Are you a mentor for a student design team? Check out the webpage link https://blogs.solidworks.com/teacher/2020/06/students-apply-for-student-sponsorship-today.html to learn what’s included in our student sponsorship. Find out how student teams can get free access to the best-in-class software!